We are delighted and proud to announce that we have completed the Luuv skincare line, featuring the Bakuchiol serum as its star product. Bakuchiol is a 100% natural alternative to retinol, which is also known as a natural source of youth due to its excellent properties. But why is Bakuchiol so wonderful?
But why is Bakuchiol so wonderful?
- Bakuchiol helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The Bakuchiol serum increases collagen production in the skin. Collagen is an important protein that gives structure to the skin and helps keep it tight. As we age, collagen production decreases, and the skin loses its elasticity. Bakuchiol extract stimulates collagen production, helping to maintain a youthful appearance.
- Bakuchiol helps fight premature aging. Bakuchiol extract is rich in antioxidants such as flavonoids, phenols, and carotenoids. These substances help neutralize free radicals that can cause premature aging of the skin and damage skin cells. Antioxidants help improve skin texture and give the skin a healthy and radiant appearance.
- Bakuchiol helps fight the harmful effects of UV radiation. UV radiation is one of the main causes of premature aging of the skin. Bakuchiol extract contains antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals caused by UV radiation. This helps protect the skin from sun damage and aging.
- Bakuchiol improves skin tone and evens out the skin. Bakuchiol extract is also effective for hyperpigmentation, such as age spots and sun damage. Bakuchiol regulates the production of pigment cells in the skin, which helps reduce dark spots and results in a more even and radiant skin tone.
- Bakuchiol helps fight acne. Bakuchiol extract contains anti-inflammatory compounds that help fight acne and other inflammatory skin problems. In addition, bakuchiol helps reduce excessive oil production, soothe irritated skin, and maintain the skin’s moisture balance.
Bakuchiol Vs. Retinol
Both bakuchiol and retinol are effective ingredients widely used to fight skin aging and treat skin problems. But which one should you prefer?
Retinol is a form of vitamin A that stimulates collagen production in the skin, improving skin texture, elasticity, and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Retinol also has the ability to reduce hyperpigmentation, acne, and other skin problems. Although retinol is a very effective ingredient, it often causes skin irritation, dryness, and sensitivity.
Retinol can also increase skin sensitivity to UV radiation, which in turn increases the risk of sunburn and skin damage. In addition, retinol can change the color of the skin when tanning (spots and uneven skin tone), especially when used with other tanning products. Serious side effects such as skin irritation, peeling, and inflammation can also occur when using retinol with simultaneous tanning. Skin should be thoroughly protected from the sun when using retinol, and tanning is not recommended until a week after retinol use has ended.
Bakuchiol is a natural and equally effective alternative to retinol, but it does not cause skin irritation or sensitivity. Bakuchiol is well-suited for people with sensitive skin who want to achieve similar results as retinol without the irritation and dryness. In addition, the antioxidant effect of bakuchiol is stronger than retinol, helping to better fight against premature aging and ensuring a healthier and more radiant appearance. Bakuchiol is also an excellent choice for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers who want to avoid using retinol.
Using bakuchiol during tanning is even beneficial as it helps protect the skin from UV radiation damage. In addition, studies have shown that bakuchiol may help reduce skin redness and inflammation that may occur during tanning.
Bakuchiol + Squalane
In addition to bakuchiol, the facial serum also contains squalane. Squalane is a superbly moisturizing natural oil that helps maintain the skin’s natural moisture level. Squalane makes the skin soft and elastic and reduces dryness and flakiness. Squalane also has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties – goodbye irritating skin and unpleasant pimples.
Bakuchiol and squalane form a strong combination of antioxidants, moisturizers, and anti-inflammatory agents that help fight skin damage, prevent the formation of wrinkles and fine lines, restore the skin’s natural moisture level, and reduce skin irritation and inflammation. LUUV Bakuchiol facial serum is ideal for all skin types and brings out your most beautiful, healthy, and radiant skin.
Age is just a number!